Founded in 2000, Triforce has evolved, expanded, and responded to changing demands and emerging technology for more than two decades. Now, in 2022, Triforce has more than 50 staff delivering cutting-edge IT services and solutions to some of Australia’s largest enterprises.
As the Triforce transformation continues, we are excited to share our updated branding and advise of some business line consolidation.
DataKnox, which has been part of the Triforce Group since 2016, is being consolidated into the Triforce Services portfolio. The drive behind this consolidation is to streamline Triforce’s customer engagement. The DataKnox service offering will be available under the new product lines, Triforce Cloud and Triforce Network.
Established by Abbas Aly, Triforce Australia launched as a retail IT shop. Evolving over the years, Triforce has become an established IT solution provider and quickly cemented itself as a trusted partner to major brands including many large multinationals and ASX 200 listed companies.
Triforce has since extended its service offering to include specialised and flexible consulting, and professional and managed services as well delivering greater value to customers within the infrastructure and storage space.
- We’ll be rolling out changes to the look and feel on our website, social media, and in our day-to-day communications and collateral.
- Our original logo that has been a part of Triforce since the business was founded will begin to phase out.
- The DataKnox brand will be merged into Triforce’s services portfolio under the product lines Triforce Cloud and Triforce Network.
What’s not changing?
- Triforce will still provide the same personable, expert, and reliable service and mission critical IT to all our customers.
- Our focus on a strong and deliberate customer first approach remains, as does our commitment to helping corporate and enterprise organisations use IT to make their vision a reality.