Remove Uneccessary Complexity
Triforce is an experienced national provider of professional and consulting services, helping address today’s business technology needs for Australian enterprise.
Triforce understand how to build an infrastructure that aligns customer's IT systems with business priorities for agility, performance and competitive advantage. Triforce is backed by the close relationships with key IT vendor partners, linking engineering resources and access to tools and systems.
Strategic vendor neutral advice.
Triforce can assist at any point of the engagement life cycle, to design, build, integrate, manage and evolve a solution tailored to address your specific business requirements. Triforce provides a comprehensive portfolio of designs to help you to use technology to reach your business goals. Triforce has an organisation of highly skilled service professionals with years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting heterogeneous and multi–vendor IT infrastructure environments.
Our consultants, architects, engineers and support staff are accomplished and certified. Design, integration and system engineering experts covering a comprehensive technology spectrum and service management skill including:
- Microsoft enterprise applications (Windows Server/SBS/SQL/ActiveDirectory/SharePoint/Systems Centre)
- Multi-vendor server computing/blade technology(HP/IBM/Cisco)
- VMware & Citrix virtualisation(VMware/Citrix/Microsoft )
- Multi-vendor storage & SAN (HP/IBM/EMC/Hitachi/NetApp/DataCore/Symantec/Brocade)
- Desktop and thin client technologies(HP/Wyse/VMWare)
- Multi-vendor network and security technology(Cisco/Riverbed/HP ProCurve/Symantec)
- Datacentre facilities technologies (Emerson, APC, HP)
- ITIL certified
- Certified IT project management
- Member of the HP, NetApp, Cisco, Emerson architecture communities